Medical Entrance Exams 2020 – The Medical Entrance Exams for the year 2020 are some of the most essential entrance exams of the country. Thousands of students dream of qualifying the various Medical Entrance Exams of the country, hoping to fulfil their dreams in the field of Medical. However, any medical exam is necessarily tougher than most other entrance exams out there. Upon successfully passing the entrance test, there are a lot of opportunities waiting for you especially.
Why Medical Studies?
A career in the Medical Field allows for the individual to settle down with a good future plan while slowly walking towards it. It is much better to serve and deal with people with their own bare hands. Medical studies and its allied forces make way for greater discoveries in the field of Medicine.
It is often a cause of critical thinking to decide on the particular stream which a candidate would be willing to take after their schooling. Candidates choosing the field of medicine have the option to go for the medical entrance exams after class 12th. There are a number of medical entrance exams 2020 in India that alone guarantee and candidate’s secured future in the years to come.
Here is a list of the Medical Entrance Exams 2020 as well as the links to avail the medical entrance exams 2020 application form.
Medical Entrance Exams 2020 At Undergraduate Level Across the Nation
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Entrance Exam: AIIMS is one of the very crucial medical entrance exams 2020. Candidates from all across the nation apply for this exam and the AIIMS Delhi conducts this exam each year to give admission to medical students across various courses.
- The All India Pre Medical Test which has now changed to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET): NEET is another one of the most important medical entrance exams after class 12th, that students interested in the field can apply for.
- KLE University All India Medical Entrance Test: Also known as the KLU AIET is the single medical entrance examination of all constituent medical entrance exams after class 12th that students in the field of Medical Studies can apply to. It is conducted by the KLE University.
- Manipal University Online Entrance Test Medical: Also known as the MU OET is another medical entrance exam that is conducted by the Manipal University, to give admission to candidates in the field of Medical sciences. All students under the field of Medical studies are eligible to apply for this entrance exam given that they fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned by the exam council of the same.
Candidates who are applying to various Medical Colleges/Universities across the Nation on the Post-graduate Level have to apply for the Medical Entrance Exams 2018 that have been mentioned below.
- There are a total of Three Post-graduate Level Medical Entrance Exams 2020 after the successful completion of the UG Medical Courses.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Exam: AIIMS PG is also conducted by the AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates making their post-graduate medical entrance preparation after the completion of their graduation in the same field have the option apply to this exam, given they have fulfilled the eligibility criteria mandated by the exam council.
- Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam: Also known as the FMGE 2020 is one of the very popular medical entrance exams 2020 for candidates who have passed their graduation in the field of medical studies from foreign countries, and now wish to apply to Indian universities.
- JIPMER PG: JIPMER PG is another very prestigious Medical entrance exam for candidates who are seeking admission into various PG courses like MD and MS. The Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research conducts this entrance exam.
Scope of Medical Studies
The field of Medical Studies has seen a massive boom in the last decade and opportunities of breakthrough inventions and practical studies have opened up like never before. One reason for this to happen is the fact that the medicinal market has seen new inventions and technologies in the discipline. Pertaining to the fact that this has and is going to be an ever dominating industry in the world, opportunities in this field are never going to go down, rather, they would only increase in number.