The JEE Main is a most competitive engineering entrance examination that candidates can appear for. The candidates must know that the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) conducted the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India from 2019 onwards, twice in a year. JEE Main 2020 April exam application form reopened from 19th to 24th May 2020, and the candidates have very less time to complete their preparations for the JEE Mains 2020 April Exam.
The candidates who are appearing for this entrance exam have been studying very hard for a couple of years. Since the syllabus of tis entrance exam is a pretty vast one and comprises subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates appear for this entrance exam each year to take admission into various engineering courses available across the country into most of the engineering colleges and universities across the country.
The candidates appearing for the JEE Mains 2020 begin their preparation from at least a year or two, back so that they can understand the core concepts of the subjects that are included in the entrance exam syllabus. The candidates appearing for this entrance examination must note that they will have to cover the JEE Mains 2020 syllabus so that they don’t leave out any topic and cover all subjects to the core.
The subjects included in the exam syllabus are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics which consists of hundreds of topics under every single subject. The candidates are suggested to make proper study plans for each subject separately so that they are able to give ample time to each individual subject accordingly.
However, the candidates should also keep in mind that they have the option to join coaching classes or even indulge into e-learning platforms that render coaching to students that have enrolled for the JEE Mains 2020 Entrance Exam.
The candidates must note that the NTA is the exam conducting authority for the JEE Mains 2020. The candidates will have to make sure that they complete the application process in due time to be able to successfully apply for the exam and appear in the same without fail.
The students must also keep track of the JEE Main 2020 April Exam Date so that they do not miss out on any of the important details of the JEE Mains 2020 entrance exam. The application form download process has the following steps to be followed by the candidates that has been mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main April 2020
- Click on the JEE Main April Application form link
- A new window will open
- The application form Registration will be flashing on the screen now for already registered candidates or fresh registration only.
- Click the useful link for registration
- After this, the candidates will have to fill up the application form and attach all required documents to it
- The candidates after that will be able to submit the form in online mode
- After this, the candidates must move towards the application fee payment process
- Candidates must keep a copy for the application fee payment receipt for future use
- The application fee payment receipt will be required by the candidates during the counselling process for verification purposes.
JEE Main April 2020 Application form Reopened from 19 to 24 May-2020 Click Here for Apply Online
To download the admit card of the JEE Main April 2020 Exam, the candidates will have to visit the website of the exam council and log into their respective accounts using their application ID and password which was given to them during the application process.
The candidates must follow the steps given below to gain access to their Admit Cards for JEE Main April 2020 Entrance Exam.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2020
- Click on the admit card link
- A new window will pop up
- Enter your application number and your password to access the account
- After this, the admit card for the exam will flash on the screen
- Hit the download button and save the document on your home system
- After this, get a printout of your admit card and carry the same along with a valid photo ID proof on the day of the Entrance exam